Website Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
2. Use License
2. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
3. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Ebenezer United Christian Church’s website;
4. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
5. transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
5. Revisions and Errata
8. Governing Law
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Website.
● Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
● We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
● We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
● We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
● Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
● We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
● We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.